Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Almost Half-Way!

It's morning. Dave is half asleep and I'm wide awake. We are sending out another wave of support letters, tallying our current total, and writing thank-you cards.

Check out the fundraising thermometer to the right! We are almost half way! This morning's total is $1590. That means we have only $2510 to go. That seems like a LOT. But we are trusting God.

To all of you that have given - THANK YOU. From the bottom of our hearts. We are overwhelmed by your generosity.

To all of you who are tight on money, but praying for us - THANK YOU! We desperately need your prayers and encouragement.

And to those of you that are getting a new support letter or still hanging on to the first one... Please pray about giving to our trip! Even if it's only a small amount in your mind - Every. Little. Bit. Counts! :)

Oh, and in other trip related news - Dave and I will be teaching one of the advanced level English classes... EEK! I think it's partially because I have experience teaching... And Dave is good at whatever he does! I'm excited. I want to get some cool flash cards and learning materials. I know they have teacher stores with those types of things. Anyone have any recommendations? Let me know!! :)

Okay, I've gotta get back to Dave and make sure he hasn't fallen asleep at the desk. Then we've gotta get off to work.

Love,
Shena

No comments:

Post a Comment