Friday, July 26, 2013

Two Weeks until Czech


In less than 2 weeks, Shena and I will be heading out of the country again. I cannot wait to reunite with the people of Elim church in Pisek. I'm also hoping to see some familiar faces at camp as well. I know that there will be a lot of new faces too, as we've been told that the camp is completely booked and there are people on a waiting list.  I had a premonition that the Czech camp would be full, because God has raised up a lot of people to be a part of the team.  We have over 20 people, which is the largest team I have ever been a part of!

Shena and I are still receiving support letters in the mail.  We are about 90% funded! Woo Hoo!

We are incredibly thankful for everyone's support and prayers. Please continue to pray for the following:

- To have all of our bases covered at work.
- To continue our spiritual preparation (staying in the Word, focusing on the Mission, praying)
- For team unity
- For the hearts of the Czech campers that will encounter God in a magnificent way

Thank you all for your support. God bless.

- Dave Fowler


No comments:

Post a Comment